Who should attend this course?
This course is perfect for anyone using Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central accounts.
Amazon dominates the US retail space and is projected to have a 50% retail market share by the end of 2021. In Western Europe, including the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain, Amazon is the No.1 ecommerce platform with 290 million unique visitors each month. Amazon is now the biggest online growth opportunity for brands, manufacturers, and retailers. Our Amazon SEO & Marketing course will help you to become a successful Amazon seller.
Amazon shopper’s primary navigation method is search, and it is crucial for any seller to optimise their listing/s in order to increase visibility. In this day-long course, we will explore key factors that influence your product visibility and how you can leverage Amazon marketing services to generate incremental sales. We will also explore some case studies and learn from proven tactics.
This is a practical course and you will have the opportunity to ask your account-related questions. By the end of the course, we expect you to go away with a to-do list to begin implementing immediately.
Detailed Course Outline:
Product Listing SEO
- Understanding Factors Affecting Amazon Product Ranking
- Amazon keywords tools best practices
- Competitor keyword analysis
- The keyword research process for content optimisation
Product Reviews Best Practices
- Amazon product reviews best practices
- Amazon vine program – FAQs
- Amazon Early Reviewer Program
Amazon Sales Channels
- Amazon Vendor Central
- Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon Hybrid
Amazon Product Launch
- Product launch best practices
- Winning the Buy Box: proven methods
- Avoiding price war with product differentiation
- Amazon product repricing to maximise sales
- Common causes for Amazon account suspensions
- Creating an appeal to reinstate your account
- Handling intellectual property claims
Amazon Retail Analytics
- Seller Central Business Report Analytics
- Vendor Central Retail Analytics
How to win Buy Box
- What does buy box mean?
- Factors affecting buy box
- How automated repricing works
Amazon Product Promotions
- Types of Promotions in Seller Central
- Types of Promotions in Vendor Central
- Pros and cons of Amazon FBA
- Setting up FBA listings
- Amazon FBA Costs explained
- Multi-channel Fulfilment
Amazon Advertising - sponsored product ads
- Why use Amazon advertising?
- Advertising Campaign Structure
- Launching Auto and Manual Sponsored Product Ads
- Keywords Types – Broad, Phrase, Exact Match
Amazon Advertising - Optimisation & Product Target Ads
- Optimising Campaigns Performance
- Understanding Metrics and Ads Reports
- Bidding Strategies
- Product Target Ads
- Category Target Ads
- Advertising portfolio
- Amazon Advertising checklist for marketers
Amazon Advertising - Sponsored Display Ads
- Sponsored Display Ads - Introduction
- Creating Display Campaigns
- Sponsored Display Campaigns Report
Amazon Advertising - Sponsored Brands
- Why to use Sponsored Brand campaigns?
- Sponsored brand targeting
- Sponsored brand metrics and reports
Amazon Advertising - sponsored video ads
- Creating Sponsored Video ads
- Video Requirements
- Video Ads Report
Strategies, European Advertising & KPIs
- Amazon Advertising Strategies
- Creating Ads on Amazon European Platforms
- Amazon Advertising KPIs
- What is Amazon Attribution?
- Setting up tracking
- Types of media that can be applied
- Understanding the attribution metrics
Amazon A+ pages
- Introduction to Amazon A+
- Amazon A+ modules and best practices
- Amazon Stores - Introduction
- How to create Amazon stores
- Amazon Store insights
- Explore some Amazon productivity tools
What to expect
If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to Europe’s biggest specialist SEO event.