Who should attend this course?
Our CRO training workshop is perfect for you if you have a broad background and understanding of digital marketing and want to improve your understanding of how to get more conversions from the traffic that you already have coming to your site.
While it’s pretty comprehensive, it’s not intended for people who are already advanced and confident in CRO. That being said, if you are experienced but still want to come along, it will be a really hands-on course that will give you space to focus on problem-solving conversion issues on your site, and an opportunity to talk with other marketers facing similar challenges.
- Website analytics – reviewing the right reports and extracting the most useful insights, without wasting time
- Calculating site leakage and opportunity size – understanding where to focus your efforts to get the greatest returns for your investment
- Site surveys – running them on your site in a way that gets the best responses, using the most proficient tools
- User testing – learning the pros and cons of each method, how to choose which you should use and when, and how to run sessions the right way
- Heatmap analysis – appreciating what you can and can’t learn from heatmaps, as well as a review of some of the best tools
- Heuristic assessment – applying UX and behavioural science knowledge to generate strong test ideas for your website
- Persuasive design – creating page designs that utilise persuasive psychology and generate conversions.
- Hypothesis creation – transforming raw ideas into solid hypothesis ready for testing
- Creating and running an A/B testing plan – properly prioritising, running and refining a solid test plan to deliver the greatest results
- Interpreting results and reporting impact – knowing when a test is complete and how to share results the most effective way to get continued engagement in your CRO programme.
What to expect
This course will give you the skills to identify where on your website the biggest opportunities to improve conversion can be found. It will enable you to diagnose precisely what needs to be improved, and how to do it. You’ll then learn how to test your ideas to find guaranteed uplift in your site’s performance.
You’ll end the day with a solid plan of action and lots of optimisation ideas you can apply right away.
It is suggested that you bring a laptop for this session, although it isn't essential.
If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to brightonSEO, the world’s biggest specialist SEO event.