The course is divided into three sections:
- Intro & Agenda - Section 1 - Generating Leads
- Call To Action Strategy - The Biggest Problem with Most Lead Gen Efforts
- Call To Action Strategy - Determining What You're Going to Offer
- Call To Action Strategy - The Price of a Lead
- Call To Action Strategy - Building First Party Data Sets
- Call To Action Strategy - Designing for All Stages of the Buyer Funnel
- Finding Your Audience - Who Are They and How to Find Them
- Generating Leads - Overview of 4 Main Channels for Lead Generation
- Building a Foundation - Intro to Why We Need Extensive Tracking
- Building a Foundation - Excluding Duplicate Leads
- Building a Foundation - Creating a Database for Future Optimizations
Improve Lead Quality
- Intro & Agenda - Section 2 - Improving Lead Quality
- Words of Caution - Setting Proper Expectations When Qualifying Leads
- Defining Goals - What Makes a Good Lead?
- Ad Copy & Landing Pages - Make Your Boundaries Clear
- Lead Gen Form Strategy - Understanding Form Impacts on Performance
- Lead Gen Form Strategy - CASE STUDY: B2B Employee Management
- Lead Gen Form Strategy - Tips to Improve Lead Quality with Forms
- Intro & Agenda - Section 3 - Converting Down the Funnel
- Data Prep - Defining Metrics & Requirements for Section 3
- Retrieving Your Data - Creating a Workable File for Optimization
- Timing Your Optimizations - Don't Jump the Gun
- Attribution Matters - Understanding Why Lead Creation Touch is Imperative
- Defining an MQL - Intro to Lead Scoring
- Campaign Movement Strategies - Using Paid to Move Users Down Funnel
- Developing Cost Per Lead Goals - How CRM Data Influences Top of Funnel Efforts
Each is focused on helping improve efficiency with paid media campaigns and improve results in-channel and aggregate level tactics that span multiple channels and your CRM.
3 Sections, 28 Videos, 3 Hours
Who is this course for?
Paid media professionals, agency or in-house, who are running paid media campaigns and want to see better results.
We've partnered with Paid Media Pros to share their course because we think it's great. If you sign up via our link we'll earn a little bonus to put towards things like Kelvin's t-shirt cannon lessons.