Who should attend this course?
- In-house marketing managers
- Social media execs/managers
- Content marketers
- PPC marketers
- Digital marketers
We are witnessing an increasing focus on social media as an essential channel for results-orientated digital marketing success. Success stories from paid social media campaigns constantly dominate the headlines. The problem? Many organisations don’t know where paid social media activity fits within their organisation, what each of the channels can offer and who is best to take control of these channels and strategise accordingly. With the social media advertising platforms developing and rolling out new features at break-neck pace, it’s hard to keep up! If you’re reading this and nodding along, then this is probably true for you!
Our training course delivered by our in house paid social experts will help you navigate through setting up an account from scratch with best practises through to levelling up the performance with advanced optimisation techniques.
The course will be a practical guide that will leave you with actionable points to take away and implement. You’ll gain new, easy-to-implement strategies to optimise your new or existing social media campaigns.
You’ll discover which particular campaigns work (and why) and learn how to test the effectiveness of a campaign quickly and inexpensively to drive your decision-making and achieve your goals.
You’ll leave inspired with new approaches and strategies to trial out in your existing accounts/client accounts. Having developed a deeper understanding in how social media ads work, you’ll be able to further experiment and expand on your existing activity, using data to inform your decisions, driving business engagement/reach/revenue, and achieving your business goals.
Pixels & Conversion Tracking
- Top-level review of pixel setup / standard event implementation for pertinent conversions/micro-conversions on the website (...and why this is so important)
Developing a Strategy
- "Starting with the objective in mind"
Audience Insights, Research & Development
- Overview of sources to gather audience insights + plan campaigns
- How to expand your audiences and grow your campaigns
- Insight into best practices for audience development
- Custom audiences
Ad Creative, Formats & Objectives
- Ad objective exploration / examples / best practices
- Insights into ad formats across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter/X, LinkedIn
- The importance of matching these to the objective in mind
- Campaign creative R&D
- Tips for creating great campaign creative
Campaign Optimisation Best Practices
- Best practice recommendations and guidance on structuring social media campaigns
- Best practice recommendations on account naming structure taxonomy
- Dynamic creative
Setting Budgets & Forecasting Results
- Budget setting & allocation
- Campaign budget optimisation best practices
Please bring your laptop. Access to your own/client paid social accounts is useful.