Semantic SEO has a rich history and has become a cornerstone of how to rank well in the increasingly competitive SEO world.
Creating semantic SEO friendly content that delivers a great experience for users and also makes it easy for search engine crawlers to understand is essential for successful performance today.
In this talk we will explore:
- What semantic SEO is and the history of how it has developed over time
- What were some of the algorithm updates that have influenced the journey of semantic SEO
- The difference between traditional SEO and semantic SEO
- A list of semantic SEO best practices (understanding user intent, use of multiple keywords around a topic, finding questions people are asking around a topic…etc)
- Useful tools to help with semantic SEO
- Where semantic SEO could take us in the future